COMMUNITY LIVING - Közösségben Élni
"Community Living - Közösségben Élni", founded in 2012, is an initiative which main goal is introducing and establishing bottom-up cohousing in Hungary. The "Community Living" tries to realize new cohousing, with the active participation of the tenants, from planning to construction
to long-term maintenance.
- Community Living - What could solve the social, economic and cultural problems of the rising number of solitary people, and what factors could help the development of a healthy and diverse society?
- Housing Norms vs. Real Needs - Bottom-Up Cohousing (ETH ZÜRICH - TRANS 24 magazine)
- What to do in times of money shortage? - how to improve your housing conditions during an economic crisis
- Living Democracy - Bottom-Up Initiatives for Sustainable Housing Developments in Budapest - Housing Co-operatives as Potential Tools
- REPLAN - Innovative Solutions to Urban Housing Challenges (p. 33-49 and 113-129)
( … to be continued)